A career at the USO is unlike any other - it is the perfect intersection of work and passion. It is a career that matters. For over 81 years, the USO has been the nation’s leading organization to serve the men and women in the U.S. military, and their families, throughout their time in uniform. From the moment they join, through their assignments and deployments, and as they transition back to their communities, the USO is always by their side – and you can be a part of that. Do you want to join us in being a Force Behind the Forces?
You may note that often, higher level positions (manager, director and vice-president) are not posted externally. We like to promote from within; we have a wealth of talent inside the organization that continues to grow with us in skill level and achievement because of on the job training, formal internal and external training and management guided professional development opportunities.
We hire employees into 3 main functional areas: Marketing and Development; Operations; Transitions; Gaming.
Current Job Openings
For the most up to date job openings and to apply for current openings, please visit https://www.uso.org/careers
Local Office Locations
Workspaces are located in:
- NSA Bethesda, MD
- Dulles International Airport, VA
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Fort Meade, MD
- Joint Base Andrews, MD
- Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, VA
- Marine Corps Base Quantico, VA
- Ronald Reagan National Airport, VA
- Thurgood Marshall Baltimore Washington Internal Airport (BWI)
- Langley Air Force Base, VA
- Fort Eustis, VA
- Richmond International Airport (RIC), VA
- Norfolk Naval Station, VA
- Norfolk International Airport (ORF), VA